- It’s never as good as you hear or as bad as you feel.
- Learn to remember names.
- Do what you love.
- Remember that your best friend is the one who brings out the best that’s in you.
- Stay strong. Keep a stiff upper lip. Keep your shoulders back.
- Keep your heart free of hate. Keep your mind free from worry.
- Live simply, expect little, give much.
- Plan your work and work your plan. If you fail to plan, then plan to fail.
- Fill your mind full of God.
- A bad excuse is worse than none.
- Become a member of the DIN DIN club: Whatever you need to get done, do it now, do it now!
- Learn how to be a comfortable person to be around – like an old shoe.
- Do not carry the day into the night.
- Choose well, make good choices and remember all choices have consequences.
- Take a real interest in the organization that employs you.
- It’s never about you but others.
- Remember you have to make it a great day. Don’t assume that it will happen on its own.
I came across this in a blog from Focus on the Family. These are tips to share with your children.